- I slept until 10:25 in the morning (mostly). It was glorious.
- We took items to Goodwill.
- We dropped off items at Half Price Books, and I got a Neil Young and a Johnny Cash album (vinyl, you savages) out of the deal.
- Consumed tasty dinner at Family Square. Mmm, steak and eggs.
- The kitchen is mostly cleaned. I have to finish scrubbing two iron sittings and a plate, but you wouldn't believe how nice things look in the kitchen now.
- I inventoried over 105 videos (including multi-disc boxed sets) in my collection, putting them in MediaMan. This represents just under 1/5 of the total collection. I can't complain.
- Deboxed and sleeved lady_curmudgeon DVD collection after she entered them in MediaMan.
- Tomorrow, twanfox and I get to see the Chicago Bulls play. From a skybox. Win!
Some of you will remember Babylon 5. Maybe some of you will discover it because of my post this evening. In any case, the message of G'kar's…
Three years ago I made the most difficult decision of my life, and in so doing bid farewell to my best friend. Daddy misses you so much, Ra. I will…