- Paperwork has arrived that proves the second lien on Z'ha'dum is released. I am now officially free of the second mortgage (taken at the same time as the first mortgage in 2004 so I could dodge PMI).
- Plans are in motion to have lady_curmudgeon moved into Z'ha'dum by the end of August.
- I haven't fixed the damage from the Expedition's little love-tap last month.
- A few months ago my father was been diagnosed by the doctors at the VA with diabetes. Not surprising, really. Now he's also been diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. This is a surprise. A year ago he would not think anything of walking six or eight miles through corn fields to hunt some pheasant. Now just walking to his goose blind in the back 20 acres is agony for him. In his words, "I never should have retired because now I'm falling apart."
- ra_kitty is still fat and talky. He's also due for a vet appointment.
- I bought a new paper shredder. It makes me happy.
- I have the intense desire to commission somebody to draw Feren done up like Spider Jerusalem.
- I owe ottr a beer, for he has pointed me towards Balls of Fury. Christopher Walken and a brilliant send-up of Mortal Kombat. You know I'm going to have to see that.</i>
- I'm planning to take some time off work and drag the Curmudgeon up to the farm so she can see where I grew up before it's completely turned into yuppie subdivision hell. I also am hoping to hit CONvergence so as to hang out with chebutykin and various other cool folks from the area.
- tarinfirepelt has gotten me hooked on Sequential Art.
Not quite forty words or less.
I don't know if this is because sleep and my overly vivid dreams are what I feel comfortable writing about when compared to other things, or what. I…
Friday night I had a dream where I was back at the office building $EMPLOYER used to occupy. It was an odd dream where I and some other folks had…
I slept until 10:25 in the morning (mostly). It was glorious. We took items to Goodwill. We dropped off items at Half Price Books, and I got a…